March 25, 2011

Fantasy Friday

If you're like me, you spend an unrighteous amount of time gawking through foodgawker and drooling through tastespotting. If you're like me, you keep a running list of things to make that you could never ever possibly hope to get through. If you're like me, you exercise mainly just so that you can eat more food. But that's besides the point.

The point is, since I have this list of things to make that I could never ever possibly hope to get through, I might as well give it some air rather than keep it cooped up for only my MacBook to enjoy. Then at least I can look at the recipes and dream of the day, sometime in the year of 2064, when I shall make them. 

And maybe you'll see something here that you'd like to make, and then you can let me know when you do, and we'll be happy about it together.



Never did I think I would so badly want something as specific as a popover pan. 



I'll be honest with myself. I'm probably much too lazy to ever make these.


And, since this is turning out to be a sweet-themed post (not surprising):

  

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment